Friday, December 4, 2009

On The Road Again


The Cranberries are on tour again! After a nearly 7 year hiatus, the band is back together and touring. This band has always been one of my favorites (own all the albums). But sadly, I have never seen them in concert. The last time they were on tour, my now wife and I had tickets to the show. But it was cancelled last minute (without a reschedule) as the lead singer had contracted a throat infection; and that was that. I lament that they are not coming to my town this go around and I am unable to travel to see them. But to you out there who are going, have a great time.


I'm not going out tonight 'cause I don't want to go

I am staying at home tonight 'cause I don't want to know

You revealed a world to me and I would never be

Dwelling in such happiness, your gift of purity


Aahh, you and me it will always be

You and me Forever be,

Eternally it will always be you and me


I don't pay attention to the ones who never cared

Find your own direction 'cause there's sweetness in the air

You will be the world to me and I will always be

Dwelling in this happiness, your gift of purity


Aahh, you and me will always be

You and me Forever be,

Eternally will always be

You and me


Always be You and me

Forever be, Eternally

It will always be You and me

Forever be, Eternally

Dolores O’Riordan

No comments: