Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Big Day for a Little Man

So, I recently had a birthday; not a huge milestone year but a birthday just the same. Only this year I was out of town for work. This has happened in the past; it just seems to be my cosmic curse. But this year it felt like it sucked more. I don’t know. It could be because where I was at it was crazy windy. So windy that the satellite kept going out; and it was Modern Family night! Or maybe because no one at work even mentioned it despite the fact that we have an office calendar that is everywhere and has everyone’s birthday on it. I don’t want a pity party, just venting over a disappointing day. But then again, I guess there are a lot of worse places that I could have been. So, Happy Birthday to me hahaha

2 comments:

Karen said...

Happy Birthday! I haven't had a "bad" birthday for a few years, but I definitely know the feeling. Even though I'm all grown-up I still feel a bit slighted if nobody remembers. What's the use of having a birthday if you don't get your one day of special attention? If I'm going to get old I better get some benefits from it!

Anonymous said...

Happy (late) Birthday day dude!! I hope you get everything you want this year plus more.